Behavioural Based Safety and Leadership Training
Behaviour-based safety is a safety management system that specifies exactly which behaviors are required from each employee. These behaviors are geared toward a safer work environment. The system must have controls in place which will measure whether or not these behaviors exist as a routine element in the work environment. Acceptable behaviors must be positively reinforced frequently and immediately as the behavior occurs.
This is why the 2 day interactive and highly participative Behavioural Based Safety and Leadership (BBSL) course highlights leadership strategies for developing and maintaining an engaged, accountable and productive workforce.
A core objective of the course is to develop individuals who are independent, self-directed and accountable within the context of organisational or company values, policies and procedures.
The course includes the following:
- Introduction to behavioral based safety and Leadership
- Safety Culture and Organisational Performance Management, Supervisor, Employees and Safety Committees Roles
- Behaviour principles, Motivational Techniques and Workplace analysis
- Human Factor and Transactional Analysis Accident Causation
- Safety Intervention Strategies and their limitations
- Core Elements of a successful Safety Programme
- Consequence Analysis
- Hazard Observation and Reporting / Positive Reinforcement
At the end of the course participants should be able to know:
- The role of effective leadership in creating a "true" safety culture
- How to maximize performance with a focus on safety.
- How to approach the organisation's culture with safety beliefs, values and principles to improve safety decision making at all levels within the organization
- The importance of behavioral based safety and leadership programme
- How to promote positive safety culture and organisational performance
- The roles and responsibilities of management, supervisor, employees and safety committees.
- Behaviour principles, motivational techniques and how to conduct workplace analysis, human factor and transactional analysis.
- The causes of accidents and how employees can prevent accidents
- Safety intervention strategies and how to effectively implement within
- The core elements of a successful safety programmes
- Hazard observation and reporting techniques
- The organisation’s safety policies and procedures.
Who Should Attend
The 2-day course for people at any level, in any sector that need a grounding on how to drive positive safety performance, promote legislative compliance, improve safety culture and maintain a happy workforce.
- Assis your organisation in complying with the law
- Protection of the company’s assets.
- Elevate safety to a higher level of awareness
- Evidence of company commitments to hse during competitive bidding.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to fire incident.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Improve quality.
- Maintain a healthier work force.
- Reduce injury and illness rates.
- Workers feel good about their work.
- Reduce workers’ compensation costs.
Certificate of attendance to be issued at the end of the course and would have to be validated yearly.
Course Fee: ₦125 000.00 per participant
|DECEMBER||Lagos||,||3 Days||N125,000||Book Now|
|FEBRUARY||Lagos||3 Days||N125,000||Book Now|
|APRIL||Lagos||3 Days||N125,000||Book Now|
|MAY||7th- 9th||3 Days||N125,000|
|JUNE||Lagos||3 Days||N125,000||Book Now|
|AUGUST||Lagos||3 Day3||N125,000||Book Now|
|SEPTEMBER||11th -13th||3 Days||N125,00|
|OCTOBER||Lagos||3 Day3||N125,000||Book Now|
|NOVEMBER||5th -7th||3 Days||N125,000|