IOSH Managing Safely Training
Every manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
Managing safely is a flexible course for managers, team leaders and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Managing safely won't turn learners into health and safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly – it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
Eight interactive modules:
- 1. Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
By the end of this course successful delegates should be able to:
- Know what is meant by the terms ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’
- Evaluate risk using a structured risk assessment approach
- Identify and implement appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Be involved in preparing written risk assessments
- Understand and have input into their organisation’s health and safety policy and health and safety management system
- Cooperate and communicate on health and safety matters
- Ensure that their own work and that of the employees for whom they are responsible is carried out safely, i.e. without undue risk to themselves and others
- Report relevant accidents and incidents; and
- Identify methods of monitoring how safe their workplaces are.
End of course assessments
Candidates are formally assessed by means of an examination at the end of the course and a practical workplace-based assessment.
- A 22 question, multiple-format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
The course structure is flexible and is broad in the range of the health and safety subjects that are taught. It can also be run in-house and tailored to meet the needs of any particular organisation.
Benefit to Organisation
This course will provide you with the knowledge to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both your organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety
The course is accredited by IOSH. Delegates will receive an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate after successful completion and passing the course assessment.
|JANUARY||Lagos||17th - 20th,||4 Days||N155,000||Book Now|
|FEBRUARY||17th -20th||4 Days|
|MARCH||20th - 23rd||4Days|
|APRIL||Lagos||24 th - 27th||4 Days||N155,000||Book Now|
|MAY||8th -11th||4 Days||N155,000|
|JUNE||27th - 30th||4 Days|
|JULY||Lagos||21st- 23rd||4 Days||N155,000||Book Now|
|SEPTEMBER||Lagos||4th - 7th||4 Days||N155,000||Book Now|
|OCTOBER||16th - 19th||4 Days||N155,000|
|DECEMBER||Lagos||4th - 7th,||4 Days||N155,000|