Managment of International Oil and Gas Safety
- Risk Management Techniques used in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Design Hazard Management:Inherent Safety Design, Safety Engineering, Procedural Safety including Design Considerations for Plant Design, Human Engineering, Maintenance, Fire Protection etc.
- Project Management : Principles and Application of Project Management in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Pressure Vessel and Storage Tank Operations and Maintenance
- Failure Modes in Storage Tank and Pressure Vessel:Stress Corrosion Cracking, Thermal Shock, Brittle Fraction, Failure of the Annular rim on a storage tank, Weld failures etc.
- Hazards and Risk in Tank Overfilling, Types of Tanks, Storage Tanks Construction &Bunding
- Road Tankers Hazards: Loading facilities, Tanker Loading and Offloading, LNG Ships, BLEVE’s, CVCE’s and UCVCE’s
- Pipelines Protection and Maintenance: subsea pipeline fire and explosion risk mitigation, Illegal tapping and terrorist protection including leak detection.
- Construction Safety Management in Oil & Gas Environment: Fire Protection and Emergency Response, Simultaneous Operations (SIMOPS) , Contractors Management and Safety case (Offshore) and Safety Report (Onshore), Permit to Work, and Risk Assessment.
- End of course assessments
- Candidates are formally assessed by means of an examination, the written examination consists of multi-choice questions.
- Delegate Category
- The course is appropriate for all category of worker (entry level, mid-level and senior level management staff / employee) who work in the process or oil & gas industry
- Certificates will be awarded to delegates at the end of the training
- Course fee per participants:N325,000