Marketing Safely Training
Every manager, supervisor, team leader or anyone with marketing responsibilities should have an understanding of the responsibilities when it comes to health and safety.
Marketing Safely Modules
The course includes the following:
- Introducing Marketing Safely
- Understanding your health and safety responsibilities
- Identifying hazards: Stress at Work , Lone Working, Ergonomics etc
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Journey Management
- Office Safety – Work Station, Fire and Emergency Preparedness etc
- Measuring your health and safety performance
- Managing Change at Work
By the end of this course successful delegates should be able to:
- know why health and safety is an essential part of your job
- know your health and safety responsibilities as a marketing representative.
- know what is meant by the terms ‘hazard’ and ‘risk’
- evaluate risk using a structured risk assessment approach.
- know how to develop strategies for managing stress, ergonomics, lone working etc
- identify the health and safety risks within an office setting and what to do to promote safety.
- analyze journey risks and be able to prepare a journey management plan.
- identify and assess their
- be able to manage the health and safety risks arising from change at work.
- understand and have input into their organisation’s health and safety policy and health and safety management system
Who Should attend
Marketing safely is a flexible course for managers, team leaders, supervisors and individuals in any sector, and any organisation. It brings everyone up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Marketing safely will give the marketing team the knowledge and tools to tackle health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly– it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
|NOVEMBER||Lagos||23rd,2016||1 Day||N15,000||Book Now|
|JANUARY||Lagos||23rd,2017||1 Day||N15,000||Book Now|
|FEBUARY||Lagos||24th,2017||1 Day||N15,000||Book Now|
|MARCH||Lagos||29th,2017||1 Day||N 15000||Book Now|
|MAY||Lagos||10th,2017||1 Day||N 15000||Book Now|
|JUNE||Lagos||19th,2017||1 Day||N 15000||Book Now|
|SEPTEMBER||Lagos||25th,2017||1 Day||N 15000||Book Now|
|OCTOBER||Lagos||23rd,2017||1 Day||N15000||Book Now|
|DECEMBER||Lagos||4th,2017||1 Day||N 1500||Book Now|